kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Sunday 14 October 2012

planning is important

bismillahirahmanirahim

wokey2..seriously i have been so excited to go back home..dont know why...even got one more paper left..but i think i feel nothing bout the paper..what's in my mind is just want to go back !! hieyshh...
makcik eyda oii..paper mat tu..ko tak rase ape2 ? gilo ape ! huhuhu..okay2..jap lagi off lappy..study !!  :)
hmmm.. planning about what to do during this semester break? what i want to do ya?!
actually got so many thing which i wish i would do during this semester break.

1st.. i wish i want to go for work..but... saya mahu juga lepak-lepak di rumah..haish..dilema oh dilema ! (hee~~)
2nd.. i want to watch all the movie yang sudah sekian lama berhabuk dalam external hard disk aku tu... (hee~~)
3rd.. i want to read and go through all the notes for part 2 that have been given to me from my kind-hearted senior..(hee~~)
4th..nak terjun sungai !!! LENTANG , HERE I COME ! (hee~~)
5th..mahu merempit !! ha?! jap2..sopan sikit..mahu menunggang motorsikal sampai 'E' tangki minyak tu..(hee~~) tapi nak drift jugak...hmm.. :P
6th.. dating bersama teman-teman...already miss uolls lah ! (hee~~)
7th...whether i want it or not... but i try to do it as sincere as i can to help my mum doing her housework..yay..solehah tak ?! (hee~~)
next..last but not least, i think i want to be a tuition teacher to the twin of my beloved younger bros !
memandangkan one of my bro would be UPSR candidates next year..so its my pleasure to be his teacher.. and for sure i would be cikgu yang paling garang..(hee~~ evil laugh !)

okay...sekadar renungan...
KITA HANYALAH SEKADAR MERANCANG..
ALLAH YANG MENENTUKAN...
waallahualam...
mungkin ?!

wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment