kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Sunday 14 October 2012

chance to change

bismillahirahmanirahim..

i just watch some videos that made me feel so sad and i think like wanted to cry loudly in a rain..oh ya allah..sometimes i also dont know what is it real of me..and what i would be? and i want to change..of course change to be a better person..yes..better better and better... but i dont trust to myself..long time already i said i want to change..but i think there's a little thing that i have change and most of all i'm not change.. yes its true..i need to make a change slowly..not in a rush time..but what speed of slow? yup what speed of slow?
hmmm... is it any chance for me to change? yup..always actually...

ya allah..i really-really tired for being just at this stage..i mean , no change at all..tired of being a sinful person..yup..i admit.. nobodies perfects rite? but we can try make it as perfect as we can..so do i.. i will..try to change and made some improvement !

okay..from now on.. i want to make things better for everyday...
first thing first... imake sure that our solat will be complete every day.. five times a day !
walau apapun yang jadi..solat tu tiang agama !
 remind to myself also !
next step... parents is my priority ! be respect to ur parent guys! without them.. we are nothing..
yup.i love my parents so much..
insyallah.. i'll try my best..

ya alllah..temankan aku menuju ke jalan mu ya allah...

wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment