kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Friday 5 October 2012

pengarang jantungku !

bismillahirahmanirahim...
haish... tetiba pula nak bercerita pasal pengarang jantung ni kenapa aku ni ? ha, jangan salah sangka..pengarang jantung saya tidak lain dan tidak bukan ma saya instead of my dad also... because of today is her birthday..6 oktober 2012.. so this entry i post special for her actually.... almost 3 week i didnt go back home.. ( 3 minggu je pun nak kecoh.. hee~~) so definitely i miss my mom very much !

here got something to say to u mom !

you were my strength when i was weak..
you were my voice when i couldn't speak..
you were my eyes when i couldn't see..
you saw the best that was in me..
you were always there for me..
the tender wind that carried me..
a light in the dark..
shining your love into my life..
my world is better place because of you !
TO MY MOM..MADAM ABSAH BT AHMAD.. I , NUR RAHIDA SABARUDDIN , YOUR DAUGHTER, LOVE AND MISS U SO MUCH ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ! MAY ALLAH BLESS U AND MOGA USIA MU DIPANJANGKAN MELIHAT KEJAYAAN DAN KEBAHAGIAAN ANAK-ANAKMU... AMIN..INSYA ALLAH... <3 <3 <3

LOVE U ALWAYS MOM !


No comments:

Post a Comment