kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

terima kasih

bismillahirahmanirahim...
assalamualaikum..

~~poie pokan..naik basikal...
eh2 lupalah pulak lirik lagu tu..(hee~~)

sebenaqnya ceq cuma nak cite yang ceq pi jalan-jalan makan angin..(hee~~)
actually i just follow my sis went back to her house at kuala pilah nogori sembilan.. from bangi , my maksu house , weolls naik ktm..maybe its my first time naik ktm..(hee~~) then sampai sana weolls jalan-jalan la jugak kan..plus pulak ada encik yang tolong bawakan kami jalan,,.so...i am the lucky person lah kan... !  sampai ke melaka kami makan angin..wuuuu~~~jangan jeles!

because of that..
i really wanted to wish thankz to abang MOHD HARIZ...my sis hearts..thankz so much for ur treat..
as far as i with u..even not so long , me spend time with you..but i think you can be a good man.. and i hope if uolls are meant to be together be the best for both of you...to my sis , really hope that he will be your last bf..(hee...evil laugh) :P










No comments:

Post a Comment