kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Thursday 29 November 2012

simply

bismiillahirahmanirahim..
assaalamualaikum..

there are times when tears come at night..
thinking back to all you have sacrificed..
looking at how much you have grown up..
praying day by day..
health and happiness.
you will always be in my hearts..
remember that i will
always stand by you..
no matter what happens..
so dont be afraid..
should you fall down..
get up once again..
with me behind you..
you will soar with wings of the world..
so many precious memories..playing scene by scene..
before our eyes ..
with essing all that you have down..
always walk wings with you step by step..
with each passing day..
i will always cheer you on..
you will always be in my hearts..
i know that there may be times..
that you would feel lost and dont know what to do..
you can just lean on me..
i will give you hope and strength
to carry on this world !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment