kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Sunday 3 February 2013

blood

bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
assalamualaikum...

3/2/2013...hai sunday ! :)
so..today is my full of first time day...hee~~ wake up early in the morning wif  full of enthusiastic..just wanted to donate blood...ngeheheh..its my first time actually donate a blood where before this i was not qualified to donate my blood because of my weight is not enough..but because of my current weight is 50kg oh no..can't believe it ! and pass a guideline that is 45kg and above to donate blood..so with muka comel and cute continued my honorable intention..:)
seriously... of course there is a nervous feeling occured on me..but i still can controlled  my nervous feeling..
alhamdulillah..i was not so long waiting my turn and its went smoothly..
then..i was injected with the kind of ubat pelali at my arm and its not so pain.... next the procedure continued to take my blood... alhamdulillah again coz of my blood comes out and flow easily... during the time my blood is a little bit would full that blood bag.. i was so dizzy and wanted to vomitted.. after done all the procedure..i take a rest for a while.. then i came out from the room and take a meal..
after that , i walked to the table where kupon is given.. i felt my vission blurred and dark...then...i fainted...about 2 or  3 minutes i was unconscious....during that time i dreamt of the happiness moment on me.. i was so happy in that dream..but when i woke up.. i had lapse of memory for a while..the question in my mind are where is me ? what i'm doing here and why all the people here ? but its just in a minute and then automatically i know why and what i'm here..and again its my first time i fainted... :) my conditions was so weak and i want to close my eyes but they always told me to open my eyes..
so.. i lifted into a room and thankz to all the BPC (badan pertolongan cemas) members for ur jobs..
then..alhamdulillah.. i can walk to my college tho still in a weak conditions but i gagahkan myself coz of want to landing at my own katil......and now, after a few hours of sleep i'm not so weak and can update my blog..ngeheheh :)

ya allah.. thankz because u still give me a life..and from the thing happened i suddenly thought how our mom bertarung nyawa untuk melahirkan kita..subhanallah...allah itu maha agung..
.walaupun takde kaitan pun derma darah dgn melahirkan baby...

so..i hope this would not be my last time of donation a blood... and i hope with the little help from me can gives someone another change to life..insyaallah...amin~~


i was in a group A of blood  :)

bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment