kisahnya....

My photo
Nur Rahida bt Sabaruddin.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

p.h.d

bismillahirrahmanirrahim
assalamualaikum..
hai
hmmm..
p.h.d ?
doctor of philosophy ?!
what is all about actually ?
hmmm..

it begins with the conversation or maybe discussion between me and abah about my future plan.
looks like abah want me to have at least master or maybe p.h.d
plus with along just finished her degree and angah officially graduated from her diploma..and they dont seem like want to further study..so abah told me to keep study at least till master..
 ' abah nak merasa anak abah ada master '

owh..its really a big responsibilty and a big hope that he put on me..
i dont know whether i can fulfill his wish..but i hope i can..
as my planning want to further study my bachelor with different university..then continue master to overseas and then would be p.h.d..

ya..insyaa allah..i will try my best and may allah guard me to the right path..






btw..
congrates to both of u..along and angah.. really salute uolls..
and as a younger sister.. i hope uolls would have a great job with a great salary ! (ada udang di sebalik mee )

BAII


2 comments:

  1. wahh! sambung je awak... untuk masa dpn kte jgk.. kte pon in sha Allah nak sambung master tahun depann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to u noura qifays..wish u the best

    ReplyDelete